Friday, February 6, 2009

"C" Week. Way Cool!!!


Now, this is cool, I figured out how to post my logo here with very little help from my teenage daughter.


This is our gold Mama manatee holding her baby, Gunther manatee. We really haven't given Mama a name. She probably needs one. They are made of resin and I am sure that they are supposed to be "yard art". However, after riding around in the back of the convertible (with the top down) for several days, they came to live in our office. It is a real conversation piece. But not nearly as much as when they get to ride in the convertible. So, when Folly Otter comes home, I think the three in them should get buckled into the back seat, and go for a ride, with the top down of course. Maybe, we can even take Gunther Manatee and Mama to pick up Folly. If we do, I feel certain that the taxidermist will be SURE we are crazy. CRAZY!!! Now that starts with C. But we have a bit of time to wait for that. In the meantime, let us be calm, collected, a bit crazy and above all way, way cool. COOL.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hey! I got your letter but haven't had the time to write you back. My phone number is 719-331-0332. Add me to your phone! Mom is back in Texas by the way.