Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh!

Oops, I don't know what happened. I stopped blogging. I stopped living on purpose. I sort of lost sight of having a purpose at all. I guess sometimes we all have a hard time of it and not really know why, or how we got to that place that our lives look all topsy turvy. By standing in our own way we manage to obfuscate what is real and important, and what is really important. Then one day, like today we look up and say "Oh!!!" Well, here I am saying Oh! Oh? and OK!!!

O is really amazing because it can mean all or nothing. It is infinite, and yet it is just a mark, a symbol on a page. What does all of that mean? Oh, he**, I dont know? But here we go. I'mmmm baaaack! I hope. Soooooooo, until next week.

No comments: