So, this weeks theme needs to start with the letter "F". If you haven't noticed we are moving backward in the alphabet. I guess we could do "F" it week, but I have been trying to clean things up a bit in my life, so we will leave off with that. Fifty also starts with "F" and while I know I said I was not obsessing on the upcoming event that time continues to hurl me toward, I did say that I had a mission for my actions as I make the trip. Therefore on my way to fifty and thereafter I intend to do the following:
I will have fun, and spread fun anywhere I can.
I will be flirtatous, fit, and fine as frog's hair.
I intend to be fashionable but on my own terms and sometimes to dress like a faery.
I probably won't be frugal, but I can try.
I will eat more fruit, and fish and avoid things fried.
Friendly, friendly, friendly and make new "fresh" friends.
I shall be given to flights of fancy and sometimes I will be fancy.
I will be fierce and unafraid when it is warranted.
I will be funny everyday.
I will pet furry creatures.
I will probably be fickle (uh hum, FEMALE)
I certainly will celebrate being female, although I don't promise a great deal of "feminine" behavior.
I will avoid being finnicky, a fuddy duddy, or foolish (although I intend to participate in tomfoolery).
The theme of the week is FIFTY and all that goes with it. Please let me know if I have missed somethings, as I am sure I have.
The otter went to the taxidermist. I don't know when we get him back. We are having him stuffed and saving him for posterity (whatever that means). This I will post a picture of when he comes home. Perhaps we'll call him Folly.
Public Flatulence-definitely a 50 thing!
It is the year of the Magical Mystery Tour....do you have your ticket for the crazy train yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment