Well, I'm one week closer to the big 50. I'm really not obsessing on this. I'm just counting down the inevitable. I saw the cutest little girl today. She was "working" with her mother at the Dr.s office. She said she was making money for Disney World. I was impressed. A girl with a goal-ya gotta love that.
The theme for this week is "Grace". Grace is receiving something freely that is unearned. To be gracious is to be considerate and generous. So this week I am going to be that as much as possible.
Okay, again really woooweeewoo...Magical Mystery Tour.
Our 20 year old son and 15 year old daughter were out and about yesterday. She called and said they had found a dead otter on the road. To which I responded, 'No, we don't have otters in Mississippi.' Papa Bear (my husband) replied, 'Take a picture of it and send it to us.' I on the other hand, suggested that they bring it home for identification. I know, what was I thinking-right? I didn't even bother to ask if it was stinky. Fortunately, it was not. Surprisingly it was an otter. Apparently, we do have otters in Mississippi. It hadn't been dead long (Thank goodness). So now the otter is in the freezer. We have decided to take him to the taxidermist after which he "otter" be real pretty. But ultimately he shoulda otter stayed out of the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment