This is the year I will turn 50 years old. I have exactly 9 months from today for this amazing event to occur. I'm not scared, Madonna doesn't seem to mind it. Instead, I have set my sights to make the lives of all I touch as magical as possible. This of course includes my own. So I have deemed this the year of The Magical Mystery Tour. So, get on board and let's have a grand time! Ask yourself what you can do to make one life a little better everyday this year.
I have also determined to have themed weeks. Each week has a theme. This week's theme is hope. The Bible says that ...love hopes all things... If love can do it I've determined I can too. So, I hope it is a great week. Come Monday a new theme will be determined.
Remember, if you want to be something, you have to become the type of person that the position requires.
No comments:
Post a Comment